Guidelines for the students to apply for concession in institution fees
Eligibility for applying for concession in fees
- Orphan student who has no other support from any source is eligible to apply for the concession in the institution fees.
- Economically backward student, having Ration Card indicating below poverty, (who has very poor financial background) is also eligible to apply for the concession in the institution fees.
Procedure to apply
- After the clearance of odd semester, concession will be granted for even semester for the students who apply
- To apply for concession, total family income of a student shall be less than Rs. 2.00 lakh (Rupees two lakh only). This includes the income of father, mother, sister, and brother and all other sources.
- Economically backward student shall submit certificate issued by competent authority as a proof in support of application.
- Maximum 5% of students registered for the academic year may be considered.
- Application submission does not necessarily mean that student is eligible for concession. He / She shall have to complete the formalities for Concession of the respective academic year.
- Students shall submit copy of requisites as a proof of academic record along-with the application.
- The concession is valid for the period of one academic year and needy student shall apply every year for getting concession in fees.
- Student availing fee concession from any other organization / agency is disqualified to apply for this scheme.
- January 1st–30th-Submission of application in hard copy at the college reception.
- February 1st–28th-Committee reviews the applications to short list eligible Candidates.
- March 1st–10th-The Candidates can enquire about the outcome in the admin.office.
- March-Process ends
Click here to download Application Form for Fee Concessions
Deadline to submit hard copy at the College Reception is Jan 1st to Jan 30th.
Note : Students can download Application Form and submit by filling details.