To manage and coordinate all the welfare activities of the student community in all aspects and to resolve their grievances during their stay in campus
- To recommend on the enhancement of student facilities
- To develop the student-teacher relationship bond
- Listening to their problems and understanding what is required for their development in any manner.
- Assisting the students in their learning process, this includes not just academics but also the practical learning experience.
- Addressing the feedbacks of students regarding different areas of curriculum and resolving the issues with no or little efforts from the students.
- Flourishing relationship with parents and organizing meetings for them
- Addressing the issues from guardians and resolving them to whatever the needs are.
- Organizing special coaching for slow learners, not every child understands in the same manner, the committee therefore ensures that those who could not understand the topics shall be taught in a friendlier manner, separately.
- Conducting periodic meetings to talk over student welfare. By organizing activities and facilitating student interests
- Organizes co-curricular activities for personality development.
- Managing the needs for extracurricular activities. It looks after activities like Music, Dance, Fine arts, Sports, etc., for students.
- To ensure equity and equal opportunity to the community at large in the college and bring about social inclusion.
- To create a socially congenial atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among the students coming from various social backgrounds.